- 2 pounds organic pasture raised chicken drumsticks.
- 3/4 cup Nick's Jerk Seasoning.
- 2 green onions chopped finely.
- Marinate all chicken in 3/4 cup of jerk seasoning. Coat chicken evenly with seasoning using your hands.
- Place chicken in the refrigerator and marinate for 12-24 hours.
- Once the chicken has finished marinating, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, then flip each piece of chicken over to the other side.
- Put chicken back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Change oven settings to broil on high. Broil chicken on the top rack for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Serve hot with red cauliflower rice, plantains, greens, or any other side of your choice!
By Shivangi Khargonekar of www.raodyrecipes.com
buy 500 mg lasix
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?